Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thursday and the future!! I=D

So I just started training again. All I did was swim and i did 200 yards in a short time, 30 minutes. I raced my dad 3 times and I beat him each time. One race was with kicking and stroking, I beat him bad! On the second race, we used just our arms, I won by a quick second. And the last race, we used just our legs and it was tiring but I did my best, and I won by a mile!! My dad said that once he got like a foot out into the water, he didn't move. He kicked very hard but still nothing. We had a great tome.

So, in maybe June I will be doing my second triathlon. I'm so excited, but we are training really hard for this one because for my very first triathlon, I wasn't ready at all. Then in, I think, like August my dad and I will do one together in Nebraska. I'm also excited for that too.
I will keep up with my blogging this time!

7 comments:

Duane said...

I'm going to beat you swimming someday you rascal!

Duane said...

I'm going to beat you swimming someday you rascal!

Kate said...

Hey girl! Good luck with your training. I may see you in NP this year. Trying to get my race schedule set. By the way... my dad is the one who looks like your dad!!!

jbmmommy said...

Good luck this season. It's awesome that you and your dad have each other for training and inspiration. Keep up the good work.

Cheryl said...

Hi Kelly, It's great to hear that you are training for another tri! Good luck next summer. I love that you and your dad train together. Keep kicking his butt in the pool :-)

LBTEPA said...

Hi Kelly
welcome back! Have fun training for your tri, and make sure you keep us up-to-date with how you're going :)

KrissyGo! said...

Hi Kelly,

Glad you're back!

I like the way you say "all" you did was swim. You did 200 yards! That's great!

And keep up the racing with your dad -- it will make you both stronger.

Can't wait to follow your journey to your next race!

Go girl!