Monday, January 28, 2008

The Past Work Outs!

Well i have been swimming every Tuesday, Thursday, and sometimes Sundays. But this Sunday I rode on the bike for 45 minutes. My dad and I had a wonderful conversation. So he asked me, "Whos your favorite teacher?" and I said "Oh Mrs. Hendrix, the art teacher." and then like 5 minutes later a lady that looked like her was heading to the locker room. And we are still on the bike. And after 5 minutes that lady came out of there.....it was Mrs. Hendrix!! I told my dad and he laughed and said "Oh! That lady was like almost right behind you." and we were even talking about her too. [but more description]. and I was really embarrassed. Then I looked back and Mr. Hendrix[a 6th grade teacher from last year was there[but has no relation to Mrs.Hendrix]]. So today, in art I talked to her about it and she doesn't pay attention to her surroundings when she is there[and she is pregnant!!] Our class was very excited about that because a lot of teacher either had a new baby or is pregnant. Anyways....back on subject....i rode like around 16 miles on the bike and I will be swimming tomorrow[Tuesday, 29th i think]

2 comments:

Duane said...

You'll have to her her to pay attention more! LOL

Duane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.