Friday, July 13, 2007

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is my tri and I'm so excited and a little nervous. Today I'm going to pick up my packet thingy then look at the course for biking and maybe running. Then, my Dad and I will train a little then practice the transitions. I'm going to go to bed really early cause we are going to wake up at 5:00. After the tri I get to pick where to go for dinner to celebrate me finishing the triathlon.

This week a foreign student will be staying at our house. She is from France and she knows English. So, she will be cheering me on at the tri! She is very polite and shy but she is getting comfortable with us so far. I think she is having a great time!!

I will tell you about my tri later on.

6 comments:

Wes said...

Kelly, have a great race! Try and remember all the details (if that's possibile) :-) and don't keep us waiting too long for the race report!!

M said...

Hi Kelly! Best of luck this weekend! We will be cheering for you over here in Chicago! Take it easy, soak it up - you will do great!

Unknown said...

Have fun at your Tri this weekend!!

LBTEPA said...

Now these are VERY IMPORTANT race goals so don't forget them
1. Thank the volunteers
2. Enjoy yourself!

have a great day and don't forget to write all about it so we can share your day :)

dixie said...

Kelly..best of luck this weekend. Have fun. enjoy the moment. Looking forward to the race report.

Unknown said...

Lots of luck, KK. Have a wonderful time.